- 22 February 2017
News on Vedène site
The COFRAC just confirmed the extension in pressure under the number 2-1771 in Vedène.
This extension in pressure allows now the calibration of manometers / transmitters in Vedène on the following ranges, in parallel to Les Ulis accreditation:
- Differential pressure from 0 Pa to 13 000 Pa,
- Vacuum (relative pressure) from -95 kPa to 0 kPa,
- Vacuum (absolute pressure) from 0,5 kPa.
The accreditation 2-1771 still allows to reach a maximum pressure of 140 MPa (1400 bar) with oil at a best uncertainty of 70 Pa + 5,1.10-5.Pr
Aérométrologie takes into account the existing demand in differential pressure calibration. These pressure gauges are used:
- In under-pressure or overpressure measures of clean rooms,
- For air building tightness testing, as well as ducts leakage testing in appliance of the guide FD P50-784 and of the norm NF EN ISO 9972,
- For air speed measures, in association with a Pitot tube,
- For measuring the gas flow, associated with a differential pressure flow meter or with a Pitot tube in a pipe.
The manometers can be dedicated sensors, or a display with interchangeable modules, or loggers. The reading can be achieved through a display or with a current / voltage output (information to be communicated before the calibration), or even with a liquid column.
Our needs to create the price offer:
- Brand and model
- Pressure values to be calibrated (6 or 11 or more),
- Fluid type,
- The expected uncertainty or the tolerance for a judgement,
At the equipment and order receptions, we are used to calibrate the devices in ten working days.
In air speed
The new COFRAC accreditation (nr 2-6081) covers a range of 0,2 m/s until 50 m/s. All kind of anemometers can be calibrated, even those with a diameter until 40 cm (for example weather station, ultrasonic anemometers, cup anemometers with high diameters, Pitot tubes at a length of 4 m, etc).
Scope is available on www.cofrac.fr